We are located in a peaceful
neighbourhood on bus route & minutes from downtown Whitehorse
a touch of Scandinavia on the edge of the Yukon Wilderness"
- Open year-round.
- Private entrance.
- Dining room facing a fabulous mountain and forest view.
- A new Arctic spa on the deck.
- Cable TV in each room.
- Free wireless Internet
- Exclusive northern-theme library.
- Spacious rooms.
- Guest lounge with kitchenette, fridge and microwave.
- Quiet cozy & comfortable in a non-smoking home.
- Private parking.
- Private room with Jacuzzi, queen bed, TV/VCR and deck.
- Discount rates for consecutive nights stay.
- Families welcome.
- Northern lights viewing from the wrap around deck.
- Close to downtown attractions such as: Frantic
Museum, shopping malls, Beringia
Interpretive Centre, Yukon Transportation Museum, Yukon
Arts Centre and the Whitehorse
Fishway to name a few.
- Ask about our Log Cabin, Yukon style. By Tagish Lake, fully equipped with decks and view, 1 week minimum reservation.
As multilingual outdoor
enthusiasts we welcome you with our Nordic atmosphere and hospitality.
Check in time between 4:00pm
- 6:00pm, unless otherwise arranged.
Within 10 days of booking
reservations must be secured with a credit card number or by a cheque
of half the expected billing amount. Cancellations may be made up
until 1 week to secure full refund of the amount deposited.
& class by the
beautiful Yukon River valley"
(per night, in Canadian $)
Beds are Queen-size.
- Double - $95
- Bedroom with
private jacuzzi bath - $125 per night
suite - $190 per night
- 10% Discount after 3
or more consecutive nights stay
- Payment Methods: Visa,
Cash & Traveller's Cheques
Click on the
map below to enlarge.
The red dot indicates our location. As shown we are conveniently located
in respect to the Alaska Highway.