Building your outhouse (outdoor toilet) is made much easier using our plastic pedestals. Available in both standard and handicapped heights, they can be fitted with the toilet seat of your choice. The gel coat exterior surface ensures the easiest clean up and best longevity available in outdoor toilet pedestals today. These units are ideal for replacement or new installations, can be shipped anywhere, and are backed by a 1 year written warranty.
Click here for prices and ordering information, or click here to send an email.For more ideas, tips and even plans on how to build an outhouse, check the links below:
- Outhouse FAQs - let's start with some basic information about these structures.
- Outhouse Plans - a very good, modern outhouse design, with plans in .pdf format
- Historic Outhouses - about 30 plans, from very simple to very complex multi-holers.
- Outhouse Plans- along with some rather crude humour, some very good outhouse plans have been posted.
- The Outhouses of America Tour - photos of several hundred outhouses will give you lots of ideas!
- Woodcraft Outhouse - very basic.
- Victorian Outhouse - a photo of a fancy 3-holer with wainscotting and porcelain knobs on the lids.
- Interior Decoration - how to make your throne your castle (or something like that!).
- Portable Outhouse - when you have to go, it's gone with you.